Adding a new domain in WHM
Before you can start creating accounts you need to create some packages. A package defines the amount of resources you would like to give accounts. For more on creating packages see: Creating Packages
You only need to add account for additional domains. Your main domain (the one you used when signing up) has already been set-up.
Log into WHM:
You can access WHM from your domain or the ip address of the server:
A pop-up box will appear looking for a username and password. You use the username and password you choose when signing up for an account with BlueWho.com
In the menu on the left there is a link ‘Create a New Account’ click this.
The following page will give you a form to fill in, in order to create the account.
The important elements are:
- Enter domain in the format: yourdomain.com (NO WWW, NO HTTP://)
- Enter a username (an easy to remember username is the first 8 letters of the domain)
- Choose a password.
- DO NOT tick the ip box
- Choose a package from the drop down box.
- Make any edits to the quotas etc..
- Leave IP Address as 'Auto Assign'
- Click 'CREATE'
Once you click 'Create' you must wait for the next page to load fully. It will output a long list of text (which is not important) scroll down and wait until 'Account creatation complete!!!' appears.